The other day I talked about choices; that having too many choices is almost a daunting thing.
There are so many things I want to do, now that I’m really focusing on ME. Things I want to try, change, renovate, start, and learn.
Even my “101 in 1001″ list is daunting. 101 things is too many.
So – here’s the March to-dos:
1. Take the 101 in 1001 list in categorize it and set some intermediate goals
2. Explore the whole dating thing. The last time I dated, Gerald Ford was president and the movie Star Wars had just started production. That includes writing a good online profile and paying membership in one or two dating sites. Gag.
3. Pick one room in the house and start work on it.
4. Explore one creative outlet
5. Plan for my spring break. Spring break is 2 weeks long and I’m afraid without a plan I’ll waste all the time or spend it all thinking about, ahem, the past.
I’m excited to have some goals. They’ll help me focus and move forward. What goals helped you through your divorce?